Monday, May 02, 2005

Time for Relaxation.

As well as taking some time to relax after the intensive traveling I have also been attempting to sort out photos of temples and their significants, or special place, in our ancestry. I've made some progress and hopefully there will be a lot more pictures published before we leave for China on May 6th. I can hardly say 'leave for China' without a slight sense of disbelief creeping into my mind.
There has been lots of activity which I'd love to write about, notably a wonderful visit in Tokyo last evening, however now it's 1.05 am and I'd better go to bed.

I have published the photo below for no good reason except that I like it. The concept of people bringing their own seating arrangements to wait for a bus and then leaving for others is an interesting one.


Iain and three chairs waiting at the bus stop near the hostel in Kyoto.