Monday, September 17, 2007

Onwards to Normal

They say it will be dark when we get up tomorrow morning at 5.45 a.m.

The sense of Autumn is in the air, it has been much cooler today, cold and changeable. Now wind and rain, now sunshine and showers. Now onwards to our normal schedule.

It's been almost a year since I arrived back in England. And it is at least a year since I took a look at what is out there in terms of Buddhist Podcasts. Perhaps I wasn't looking that hard however I only remember a small hand full. Now there is a shed full of them. Uh! I've been wanting to weave that expression into a blog for days!

It was my sometimes walking companion who told me the origin of the expression, a shed full. Preston Meditation Group, many years ago. Have another chocolate biscuit Reverend, don't worry we have a whole shed full of them! More than enough for all.

Thanks to Buddhist Village for the link.