Thursday, June 16, 2005

In Memory of John.

My good intention to post more of the photographs I took while in Malaysia and Singapore is still there. However, a couple of days after I arrived back in England, I received the news that my brother had died and dealing with this has taken precedence over Blogging.

Please have a thought for my half brother, John Tilbrook, and his family especially for his wife Pauline who valiantly attempted to resuscitate her husband who she found collapsed in the kitchen. The cremation is on Tuesday in Bournemouth in the south of England.

I can't help but wonder at the timing of my brothers passing, i.e. coming so soon after my arriving from remote regions and, since I have nothing scheduled (except rest), I am free to be with my sister-in-law for a few days to support her.