Thursday, September 27, 2007

Let it Be

Yesterday evening I was all set to write about focusing on the important thing. That is how to avoid getting caught up in the comings and goings of the coming and going of daily life. When, I discovered my newly washed laundry looking like it had taken a tour in the septic system. Then, having tinkered with my computer earlier in the day, discovered I was not able to log in to this Blog. Suddenly the comings and goings were right on my doorstep, and not going away!

Anyway, letting it be seems to work, as well as sleeping on it. After thoughts before bed about making an effort to back up 'Mountains', an email from Iain in Japan in the morning confirmed he'd just done that. Unasked.

Now, after a day out in the English Lake District I've managed to write this, although not on my computer. After a day taking photographs I'm quite proud of, I have mislaid my camera. I'll sleep on that...